The lodging (hotels, homestays, boutique home etc) flights, sightseeing, tours, transfers, visa and other services provided in this itinerary is as per the customer’s requirements, which has been accepted and agreed to be paid in full for the entire package, as quoted to the customer in this proposal and itinerary. An agreement to pay specifically implies that the customer has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned below. ROSAKUE Holidays (“We”) reserve(s) the right to amend the terms and conditions mentioned below at any point of time without the customer’s consent or prior intimation to the customer.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking will be subject to availability only upon realization of full and final payment.
- Standard Hotel check-in time is 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs and check-out time is 1100 hrs to 1200 hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out is at the sole discretion of the hotel property. The decision of the hotel party shall be final and binding upon the customer. We do not assume or take any responsibility for any inconvenience(s) faced by a customer on account of early check-in or late check-out.
- Flight fare, visa fees and all non-refundable components of the package are to be paid 100% in advance for issuance of such services. We will not be responsible for any variation in the prices of these services. There will be no refunds/ adjustments if the price of any of these services reduces after booking has been done for the customer. However, increase in prices of any of these services, unless not booked already, shall have to be borne by the customer.
- We reserve the right to use an alternate accommodation of an equal or higher standard, in case of unforeseen unavailability of rooms.
- Resort Fees & City Taxes will be charged extra at all hotels at the time of check-in/ check-out. Customer will need to pay directly to the hotel. Resort fees and City taxes/Tourism taxes are at the discretion of the hotel property.
- Customer will be required to adhere to timings for all tours and transfers. Seat-in-coach transfers operate on fixed timings and will not wait for customers in case of delay. Any inconvenience faced by the customer due to delay in reporting than schedule shall be borne by the customer at his/ her own cost. We will not assume any liability or reimburse/ refund any cost in such a scenario.
- No refunds, either in part or in full, will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies of the particular destination. Customer shall have to adhere to guidelines and regulations of the destination and communicated by such local companies.
- We might change the tour dates/ days depending upon availability or other scenarios which are beyond our control. The same shall be conveyed to the customer at the time of final handover or while on tour. Any inconvenience will be deeply regretted.
- Booking, once confirmed, can be requested by customer for cancellation. Cancellation charges for such bookings shall be advised at that time or as per our cancellation policy.
- In an event of cancellation of the tour package or any part thereof on any grounds, the cancellation policy of the airline, hotel and tour operator shall apply and will be binding upon the customer.
- Passport copies – For International Travelers (valid for 6 months till the completion of tour) is the responsibility of the Customer. Customer is advised to check that his/ her passport is valid and eligible for international travel. We or affiliated parties will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit.
- Final handover of hotel vouchers and other land services will be done only 7 (seven) days prior to the departure, only after the full payment made at least 20 (twenty) days prior to departure.
- Delay in payments shall lead to delay or non-booking of services or even increase in cost of the package. We reserve the right to cancel or revise the package in such a scenario.
- We do not guarantee any visa or permits to any country; we provide visa assistance through a third-party vendor(s) and we are not responsible for any delays and rejections of visa, for whatsoever the reason may be.
- Where a customer had been agreed to be provided with a service during his/ her tour but such service had not been provided, and the customer had to incur out of pocket expense(s) for such service, then such an expense will be reimbursed to the Customer. However, the customer must highlight the deficiency in service to us in writing or coordinate with local contact points designated to the customer, prior to procuring such service at his/ her own expense. There may be instances where the customer may not be able to trace the service provider due to any reason, however, the same does not qualify for non-rendition of service by us. Therefore, the customer must inform us of such gap for immediate resolution and intervention. Expense for such service procured by customer will only be reimbursed if the same has been communicated to us before hand and original bills have been produced by the customer.
- Any refund(s) will be processed in 10-12 working days.
- We shall not be held responsible for any problem(s) happening on tour due to communication gap between customer and third-party vendor, or due to any other circumstance(s) which are beyond our control.
- Booking canceled due to Natural calamities, Global pandemic, Lockdowns, Airport Closures, Political Turmoil, VISA rejection or other means which are beyond our control will be subject to actual cancellation policy of the Airline, Hotel & Other service providers.
- We recommend customers to check the rating and reviews, location etc. online before accepting the offer of hotels.
- In the case of SIC tours we shall not be held responsible for the seat allocation given by the vendor/tour operator at the time of taking the tour, as seat allocation is done on first come first serve basis.
- Flight fares are dynamic in nature. Where, there is a change in Flight Fares before issuance of the flights, we shall not be held responsible for change in fare and shall inform the customer for the difference in fare payable or give to the customer an option for refund of the airfare requested by us.
- In case of non-compliance of payment terms, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- We reserve our right to amend or cancel the tour booked by customer, without assigning any reason. Such amendment or cancellation may be due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, we will offer the customer alternative tour dates / tours. If the alternative date / tour is not acceptable, or the customer does not wish to travel as individual travelers, we would refund the money paid by the customer without interest after deducting any costs incurred by us on the customer’s behalf.
- If a customer wishes to cancel his/ her booking, s/he must notify us in writing. Cancellation charges shall apply irrespective of the reason for cancellation. The customer understands and acknowledges that these charges are a genuine pre-estimate of the damages that we will suffer on account of cancellation. The customer understands that these damages are called liquidated damages in legal language, which are payable without proof of actual damages. The customer agrees not to dispute such deductions or to demand proof of actual damages. Under the circumstances, the customer agrees not to proceed legally against us unless there is a manifest error from our end.
- In case of cancellation, we will check the cancellation with Airline, hotel and other service providers and shall update the customer in 7 working days after we receive the customer’s cancellation request.
- Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the government prior to booking travel, particularly when traveling to international destinations.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the applicable rules. The Mediator shall be appointed by the Company.
If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 [thirty] days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, then the dispute may be settled in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The Arbitration proceedings will be in Delhi. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on both parties. In case of any dispute concerning the award, the courts in Delhi alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
This contract will be governed by Indian law. The customer agrees that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in New Delhi only.